1. How much are dues? Joining the Kappa Delta New York Alumnae Association is one of the cheapest social activities you can do in New York City—dues are only $20 per year! Dues are used to pay for our website, events, and our Kappa Delta National dues.
2. Are events mandatory? No! We do ask that you RSVP if you want to attend an event but nothing is mandatory. Check them out for yourself in our image gallery.
3. What is the age range within the chapter? We have alumnae of all ages, backgrounds, and professions, and we strive to provide programming that appeals to every member.
4. Why should I join the New York Alumnae Association? For amazing networking opportunities, to have a built-in support system in a big city, to meet great new friends, and to create new memories in Kappa Delta.
5. When I attend an event, how will I find the chapter? Please check the website for the most current information on all events. We will also send out update email reminders if any of the details change to those who have RSVP'd. For each event, we will provide a contact name and phone number of someone on the executive board to call if you are lost or cannot find the sisters.
6. I have a great event idea/philanthropy event for the chapter…what do I do? We are always looking for new events to mention to the chapter! Just e-mail us and we will plan to add the event to the next newsletter that is sent out.
7. How many events are there per month? We will try to have one or two events per month, either sisterhood, philanthropy or all-Greek events. You can come to one or all of the events if your schedule permits.
8. I am completely new to NYC and know NO ONE. Is there someone I can contact with questions about the city? Sure! Just e-mail us and someone from our Executive Council will contact you. You can also visit the New York City tab on the website for some helpful web links.